Saturday, May 2, 2009
Friday
Thursday was a very tiring day because it was presentation all the way. From p3 to animation2. Since I presented already on Wednesday, I just sat down and listen those who have not present present. Honestly speaking, some of the storyboards were really log winded and dry.Some didn't really finish their character designs and all....
Anyway, I'm really trying very hard to do background now. I have researched on kampongs and sapodilla trees. I also checked out this cartoon and animation called 'Bola Kampung' and also 'Upin dan Ipin'. Thanks to Naf, I found out 'Upin dan Ipin'. It's this 3d animation from malaysia. The characters are so CUTE! I must say their animation is really nice. And is kampongs! Good reference! Haha!
Anyway here's the kampung i did. It took me quite long. I decided to do vector for background and I'm going for a very simple look.I don't want my background to outshine my characters. I hope is fine. Please comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your kampung looks really nice but i think for the roof...the "straws" should be facing down-ward...like its going down the roof currently it looks kind of funny...I love the tree!
ReplyDeleteIt is just a suggestion...
Nafisah