After
This is the part Makri saw the 'monkey' shadow. Amanda suggested that I made ATun smaller and the tree blurer so that it appear further. It does looked better.
This is the part Makri saw the 'monkey' shadow. Amanda suggested that I made ATun smaller and the tree blurer so that it appear further. It does looked better.
YES! Atun's hand looked so much better and more like her hands! The previous one looked odd and doesn't look like her hands. Looks like someone's hand. Yay now is better!!!
After
This was the part when Makri found out that Atun was a woman and not a monkey. I made the sky slightly lighter and I changed his hand position. I also changed his cap. Thanks to Amanda I now know what's wrong with the cap. Haha.
Before

After
This is Makri's bedroom. I added the curtains so that the window doesn't look like a picture frame. The true will be added later.
I did some more other than these. These are just those tht I fixed. So right now I'm fixing one scene which is giving me a headache. Argh!!! OKay so that's all now!!
This is Makri's bedroom. I added the curtains so that the window doesn't look like a picture frame. The true will be added later.
I did some more other than these. These are just those tht I fixed. So right now I'm fixing one scene which is giving me a headache. Argh!!! OKay so that's all now!!






No comments:
Post a Comment