Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Day 10
We didn't do much yesterday (Monday). We only watched Wallace and Gromit. It was really funny. Inspiration for stop motion. I didn't go class today because Ala only wanted to see group 1 and 2 every tuesday and thrsday and grp 3,4 and 5 wednesday and friday. I'm in grp 3 so I'll be coming to class tomorrow.
Well I changed my background already...okay not exactly change I added more trees to the background. And it looked better now than before. I also did expressions fr Makri and ATun. I found this expressions sheet in deviantart and I must sat that it really helped me alot exploring differen kinds of expressions and also my stroke.I did it in photoshop using my tablet pen and I realised that as I drew, my strokes are smoother and I became more confident. WHich is good.Yayyy. I'm getting used to using my tablet. So here are my stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment