Atun looks more like a human right now. Haha.
I have already recorded my characters' voice. The voice talent for Makri was actually Nafisah however I didn't used her voice in the end because my other friends said that it was quite unclear and it didn't really suit Makri's voice. But I must say Naf did a good job at it. I'm sorry Naf. So the voice for Makri now is non other than Mr Andreas Masoen. Seriously that guy is good man. I wanted Makri to sound a little bit feminine and sissy and Andreas did a great job. I couldn't stop laughing when we were recording. And not only that but also he has put in more expressions to the voice. Haha. Oh and I made his original voice slightly higher.
Atun and Sutrisno's voice was Kezia. I want Atun's voice to be deep because of how she looks--Monkey. haha. Kez did a good job she put in extra spice in it because her Malay sounded americanize. Hahahah! It somehow suit Atun. Haha. I also changed the pitch of her voice I made it lower. Kez also did a great job voicing Sutrisno. She made him sound like a senile old man. Hahahaaha! Okay now back to work.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Animatics and New storyboard.
I changed my storyboard already. It's only 1 panel. So here is the new panel for the storyboard.
Atun looks more like a human right now. Haha.
I have already recorded my characters' voice. The voice talent for Makri was actually Nafisah however I didn't used her voice in the end because my other friends said that it was quite unclear and it didn't really suit Makri's voice. But I must say Naf did a good job at it. I'm sorry Naf. So the voice for Makri now is non other than Mr Andreas Masoen. Seriously that guy is good man. I wanted Makri to sound a little bit feminine and sissy and Andreas did a great job. I couldn't stop laughing when we were recording. And not only that but also he has put in more expressions to the voice. Haha. Oh and I made his original voice slightly higher.
Atun and Sutrisno's voice was Kezia. I want Atun's voice to be deep because of how she looks--Monkey. haha. Kez did a good job she put in extra spice in it because her Malay sounded americanize. Hahahah! It somehow suit Atun. Haha. I also changed the pitch of her voice I made it lower. Kez also did a great job voicing Sutrisno. She made him sound like a senile old man. Hahahaaha! Okay now back to work.
Atun looks more like a human right now. Haha.
I have already recorded my characters' voice. The voice talent for Makri was actually Nafisah however I didn't used her voice in the end because my other friends said that it was quite unclear and it didn't really suit Makri's voice. But I must say Naf did a good job at it. I'm sorry Naf. So the voice for Makri now is non other than Mr Andreas Masoen. Seriously that guy is good man. I wanted Makri to sound a little bit feminine and sissy and Andreas did a great job. I couldn't stop laughing when we were recording. And not only that but also he has put in more expressions to the voice. Haha. Oh and I made his original voice slightly higher.
Atun and Sutrisno's voice was Kezia. I want Atun's voice to be deep because of how she looks--Monkey. haha. Kez did a good job she put in extra spice in it because her Malay sounded americanize. Hahahah! It somehow suit Atun. Haha. I also changed the pitch of her voice I made it lower. Kez also did a great job voicing Sutrisno. She made him sound like a senile old man. Hahahaaha! Okay now back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So sad I was happy to be makri. hahhaha...
ReplyDeletei knowww i'm sorry naf! but u did a great job voicing makri! Hahahaha!
ReplyDelete