Sunday, May 10, 2009

Change to background

Okay so I asked Amanda's opinion for my old background. She told me all is fine except for the color. She said that the sapodilla tree should stand out more and not the background tree. After she said that I agreed that my color is all over the place. I'm really not that great in color combination. So I changed the color. I made it less saturated. And I created more depths to the house. Oh and I also changed the style of the tree. hehe. So here it is.
Before After
Oh yeah I also showed Alan my storyboard. He only asked me to change one panel of the story board. Yayyyy!!! I;m glad he said it's clear. Oh yeah and he said I did a great job with Makri and Atun's expression. Yayyyy!!! And here's the link for the expression sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment