Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Starting of production.

I haven't changed my ending par. I guess I'll just show Atun fell on the floor again because Makri punched her. haha. So right now I'm already starting to animate some part. I'm almost done with panel 2-6 from storyboard which is the part when Makri said good morning to his fruits and then Atun stole it. I've animated Makri and Atun already but I have not put the tree yet. Will do that today. I've also animated the lipsynch when Atun was asking for Makri's forgiveness (panel 32).I'm quite proud of it. Haha. That's all I've animated so far. It's alot of work just animating these 2 scenes but it's worth it. I'm quite proud of them. Haha. I've animated some simple scenes during the weekend like the fruits blinking (panel 8) and Atun lying on floor after she got shot (panel 27).

No comments:

Post a Comment