Thursday, May 14, 2009
Animatic Presentation
I guess not sleeping for 2 days paid for my presentation today. Even though my animatic was quite rough -->Without sound effect and music and subtitles, I managed to make my audience laughed. Alan said it's good because he can understand what's happening even without the subtitles. It's nice having to hear my friends burst out laughing at my animatic because that's the kind of reaction I wanted from them. However Alan didn't quite like the ending. He said it's kind of hanging and a man is not suppose to punch a woman even though she looks like a monkey. haha. So he suggested that maybe I should end with Atun not Makri like there should be a scene where Atun fell after Makri punched him.
I think the very first part when Atun first stole Makri's fruits was quite vague because no one actually saw Atun com ing. Angie suggested that my window should be lower and bigger. And Kevin suggested that there should be like a warning music when Atun is coming. I am going to put that but this animatic has no music that's why. I think that's about it. Oh yeah there's some error with the part when Makri and Sutrisno were talking. Yeah it wasn't meant to be like that. Something went wrong with the rendering.I'll adjust it.So ....yeah I think that's all and overall I think I did quite well. Yayyy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment