Thursday, April 30, 2009
Day 7
29 April 2009
Wednesday
I managed to present today!Yay and I'm really glad that people laughed at my story because that's the kind of reactions I wanted from my audience. Haha. My classmates laughed when I showed Atun to them. It was nice to hear people laughing at my story. Alan just told me to add one more line of conversation. He wants Makri to tell Atun that she's worse than a monkey that's all. Oh yeah and he also wants me to play around with expressions for my characters and work on my background. I really can't draw backgrund very well that's why my background is going to be very simple because the main thing is my characters and the story. I still have to find voice actor. Haha. Oh man so many to do. Okay i'm gonna stop now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment