Sunday, April 26, 2009
Weekend
We didn't do much on Friday. I came to class late at about 1pm as I was suppose to attend some government talk.It was voluntary and I happened to volunteered. The talk was quite dry, well there was some quite interesting. It was also useful because the speaker told us about preparing ourselves in the working world. Like what job interviewers look for when we are being interviewed. He also mentioned that we should not let technology take over us.
Anyway,during class, Alan told us that there will be consultation on Monday and Tuesday. I'm group 3 so my consultation is on Monday which means I don't have to come for class on Tuesday which means I have to prepare my presentation for either Wednesday or Thursday. I am still doing my learning contract now. I have to do alot of research also on how those kampong in KL look like. I hope my story can make the audience laugh. So that's about it. The weekend pass so quickly :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment