I thought that I was going to present today but there wasn't time for everyone to present today. Oh well I can rest today I've been working since Saturday and I only had 3 hours of sleep last night. So far I have found some of the sound effects and fixed some scenes too other than the last one i posted. The only thing I gotta find now is music.
So far from what I saw, a few of the people did not really color their animatics. Some of their animatics are the same as the last time I saw which was last block. It wasn't colored and there is no sound effect. I hope they can finish it on time. Some of them has nice stories it will be a waste if they did not finish it on time. I like Germaine's one. I think she was one of the fastest one and I like the thunder following the guy. Her characters are really cute. Can't wait to see her finished piece. I also like Gina's style. Her sketchy animation goes well with her story. I thought that it made her story more twisted and eerie. Very Tim burtonised. Which I like.
I also like Dion's main character. But he hasn't colored his part yet. So I can't wait to see his finished piece. Naf is the only one who's doing 3D. I thought that she did quite well for the baby's and cat's expression. For me, 3D is alot of pain so I salute Naf for doing 3D and the blend shapes or whatever they call it. I've seen how she worked and I think she put in alot of effort in it. And I disagree with her part that 2d is much better. Yes 2D maybe it will be easier for some of us but I think that since she excels more in 3D, her piece would be more stand out in 3D. Especially the industry now is more into 3D. Yes I must practice my 3D after having said this.
Lastly, I like Kezia's police guy. His uniform is so cool. Haha. And her slight sketchy background goes well with her story too. I think she succeeded making us cringe and feel grossed out when we see the underwear in her character's mouth. She needs to make a few changes here and there but other than that it's gonna be nice!!
As for me,I hope the presentation goes well tomorrow.

awwww....ur so sweet rae...thanks
ReplyDelete