Tuesday, June 9, 2009
STRESSS
I thought that i am going to finish it by last week but I guess I didn't. And I am going crazy soon. I have been doing this particular scene ever since Saturday and it doesn't turn out good which means I have to redo it. AAAARRGGHH!!!
I don't know why I;m taking longer than usual to animate. I have been feeling restless and unmotivated. It's really not the kind of feeling you want to have. I have been forcing myself really hard to do my work. On top of that, I have Character Design to worry about. Why can't p3 be a module of it's own?
I'm sorry for whining and complaining. I just need to let it out so that I feel better. Besides that feeling of unmotivated-ness, I have been feeling so tired lately. Tired and sleepy. Work work work all day. But you know it's fine because Monday is submission. I will be able to finish it by then no doubt about it. Yes confidence. I need my holiday!!!
OKay right now I have to goback to work. I just hope I am able to finish 3 scenes by today and then I'm only left with 1 more scene to go and Im done! Oh yeah music and fixing old scenes. But is fine. One step at the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know how u feel rae...I'm serious! hahahha
ReplyDelete