Thursday, June 4, 2009

Presentation which I present

So I presented today...It's a very looong presentation. I was the last one to present. I'm not sure if I presented well enough because I didn't hear a good comment like 'Your progress is good' or 'I think you're character is nice' or whatever. Okay I don't really need the comment but it would be nice to hear those especially I admit I colored most of my scenes and my animaton isn't all that bad. Anyway, I didn't get bad comment also, only some things that needs to be change. Oh well...I take it as everything is fine then. Here are the things that I need to change:
  1. Makri's bedroom window needs to be bigger and lower.
  2. The inside of his bedroom needs to be darker than the outside so that it doesn't look like a picture frame (yeah it still looks like a picture frame)
  3. The leaves of the tree should move a bit so that it doesnt look stagnant and all.
  4. Atun's shadow should be lighter and not so distinct. Amanda said shadow need not be there can be done with just fruits dropping. I dunno what I'm gonna do for this part.
  5. Should have a little bit of monkey sound when ATun is stealing the fruits.
  6. The walk cycle. I cant run away from it I know that's why the walk cycle scene is not finish.
  7. When Makri shot Atun, the branch should fall so that it doesn't look so violent with the blood on ATun's lower breast. Hahahah!
  8. Ermm... what else..oh yeah the part when Makri saw Atun's shadow in the house. I dunno what I'm gonna do about this scene. Some said don't need the shadow some said shadow is fine. Arrghh but I think what jarrold suggested was quite good. He said there should be a silhoette of the window so that the monkey dont look like it's inside the house. Yeah right now, because of the shadow, Atun looks like she's inside the house. SO I think I will do what Jarrold suggested.
  9. Okay what else omg so many to change ah...hmm....oh that's all haha alot to change but at least minor. Phew!
Okay let's talk about the presentation. Yes it's a looooonnngggg draggy presentation with lots of comments and opinion. OKay what do I like?? Hmm... I can't seem to remember....I think Tri's one wa quite nice. Much clearer and better than the last time one. Her Abeeku is nice I like it her background is nice too. SHe needs to make minor changes. Hmm.... Oh yeah Yi Chuin's one was quite nice I think. But I would like to say something about her character. I just realised it now. I think it looks like the character we did for our Go Green CDI project I don't know why. I'm just saying. I feel that there's a bit of biasness as well. She only did one scene that is colored and she got the most praise. I mean her character is nice and all but I didn't even hear at least an 'I think you should work faster.' sentence when clearly she needs to. No offence but it's the fact. I dunno it's just me. There are others who did more who deserves the praise. Call me picky but I'm just voicing out. Okay so anyway, I really Vivien's one! Omggosshh her color is really nice. Now that is what I call a 'YOUR CHARACTER IS REALLY REALLY NICE!' GO VIVIEN! AWESOME WORK! Though you didn't get that many praise but I'm praising you !!GO GO GO! I REALLY LOVE IT! I've said enough. I hope there isn't any riot after what I've said. Like what I said before and I shall say it again. It's just me.

1 comment:

  1. Rae, I think your progress is the BEST so far, to be able to sit down for the long hours and just do your work is really something, especially when so many of us feels so damn unmotivated! Really, your like almost done!! like i told you yesterday :D LOVE

    ReplyDelete